a small bump

Wednesday, July 9



One month down.


One month to go.


Here's the last month or so in pictures!!

Life as an engaged woman is pretty darn stressful.


Whoever said wedding planning was easy is a big fat liar.


Its safe to say i have about 1/10 of things planned that need be.


at this point

+ half my wedding party may be nude.

+ we might serve lunchables until i can make up my dang mind on food

+ big how may be my band

(( fun fact: howard has a banjo he has offered to bring ))

but really.


every venue or vendor i call to schedule either

a. laughs in my face when i tell them my wedding is just 1 month away

b. rather awkwardly tries to tell me how foolish i am to think that they would
still be available to help me

c. * silence *......... dial tone.



every time i need to make a wedding based decision.
my natural instinct is to.

take a break.

go buy a treat.

eat a donut.

take a nap.

go get just one more burrito








so .. thanks to my food as a reward for NOTHING method.


August 9th is stressing me out. but i wouldn't trade this time for the world


unless the world came up with a donut filled burrito in a snow cone.
or some other sort of masterpiece.




oh ya that whole " shred to wed " thing is on my to do list..
tomorrow.



Aside from my soon to be food network debut
MY BEST FRIEND GOT MARRIED







Within a period of hours of her breaking the exciting news we were
online together booking tickets.





Such a last minute trip sure did have its bumps however...
kinda like when my airport ended up being 3 1/2 hours away rather than the
1hour i had initially planned for travel wise.


Which resulted with her
in the temple receiving her endowments and me and my two other travel buddies
ali and wendy stranded on the pacific coast highway.





but don't you fret. after a little sweet talking.


the sweet temple workers let us 3 girls go up and meet her in the temple to greet her in the celestial room for when she finished.


words can't describe what it was like seeing my best friend there.
that day we had spent years planning. pillow talking about and waiting for.





this bride taught me such an incredible lesson i feel at such a PERFECT time.


quote from my gram that evening
" thankful for my first friend in high school. my best friend since then.
but more importantly for a bride who knew what was most
important and followed her heart. this weekend was a testimony builder for me that
its not the wedding that matters. but the marriage itself. "



After that amazing and much needed weekend california get away
IT WAS RIGHT BACK TO WEDDING PLANNING


jkjkjk

you thought i was done talking about food.
after not seeing this cute boy for a week i surprised him and took him on an

" ALL ABOUT ALEX DATE NIGHT"


Which included his favorite activities. meals. treats etc





One being his favorite Brazilian restaurant "Rodizio".




FOCUS FOCUS



we tried registering.. it went a little something like this.

" no Alex. we do not need to register for fruit loops "

" sweetheart.. no.. no a $100 bean steamer isn't really necessary"

* meanwhile shattering and breaking fragile appliances *

* me trying to convince him an ice cream maker was a MUST *


We are lucky we made it out alive.
or more like lucky we didn't get kicked out.


It really has been quite a whirl wind. 

This weekend especially.


As i was crossing off my TO DO's for the wedding


I knew i had previously had the " lady" checkup before my mission. And i
didn't feel another was needed.


CHEEECCKKK
but not that easy

I had a small quiet voice in my heart that told me i needed to make an appointment


When i told my doctor on Friday about pains and discomfort i had been having
over the years. he was less than amused.

before completely stressing me out he suggested
i come back, but this time to the hospital to get more testing done.


I checked into the tuesday morning and after a 3 hour surgery
i woke up and while awaiting the news and very much so enjoying my anesthetic


i apparently:

+  told my mom i heard an ice cream truck and was mad she wouldn't go get me one

+  told the nurse that the hospitals diet coke tasted like $h@#

+  mistook the blood pressure wrap as Alex and was mad at him for "squeezing my arm"

+  asked my mom to accompany me at the imaginary one direction concert in salt lake that night??
anywho.



While in surgery the doctors found that i have endometriosis.
Through 3 incisions in my abdomen
they were able to remove endometrial polyps found all throughout as
well as abnormal growths.


heaven knows how i went so long without knowing.
I've been just popping them pillllllls all these years for my pain


My heart has been so calmed and touched during these last 48 hours.



Not quite the way i envisioned my last month of wedding planning but
none the less a unique and humbling experience.


a small bump in the road but definitely not a detour


Late last night i found myself upset at the amount of pain i felt,
and was caught up worrying about what the future held


I was rolled up like a sad burrito in my bed and decided to scroll through my
old blog entries from the mission field


Lets just say i got put in line REAL quick.


geez i was a feisty sister. 


God truly does give his toughest battles to his toughest soldiers.He will not sit back and watch us fail. 


So heres to a new wedding diet of saltines and water

(( so gross ))

 a wonderful fiancee whose now officially seen me at my worst

(( soooo.... so gross ))

sorry for puking on you.


and a loving heavenly father who will not leave us comfortless.


(( soo wonderful ))



oh. and a picture of me in the recovery unit where i look like E.T

because everyone needs a good laugh







Immer wenn du in die knie gehst,
stehst du stärker wieder auf.























7 comments:

  1. so so lucky to have a best friend like you. my wedding wouldn't have been the same without you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By CHESTER BRIAN LOANS That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com }

      Hello Everyone, I am Rosie Rhoma a single mom from Texas USA, I will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Chester Brian Loans, when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills anymore, After been scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness i had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $80,000.00 from Chester Brian Loans. Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to CHESTER BRIAN LOAN COMPANY for giving a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via:.. {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com } OR text +1(803) 373-2162

      Delete
    2. Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

      Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.


      Delete
    3. BETTERMENT FUNDING {bettermentfunding@gmail.com}
      Hi everyone, i am Alexis Ohanian am so glade coming back to this great forum to testify about the help i received from Chester Brian. I was in desperate need of a loan in other to be free from debt and financial bondage that was place on me by my ex husband. It was really bad that i have to seek for help from Friends,family and even my bank but on one could assist me because my credit score was really bad. So i was browsing with my computer and saw some testimonies from people Chester Brian assisted with a loan, then i decided to contact him on his email {bettermentfunding@gmail.com}, then i received a mail from them and i did all that was asked from me. To my greatest surprise they transferred to my account the loan i requested and now i am so happy clearing my debt and have also started a business with the remaining amount to take care of myself and family. If you need a loan do contact the best loan lender of all time Chester Brian on

      Delete
  2. NO OKAY!

    I'M PLANNING THE REST OF YOUR WEDDING

    OKAY BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bella, I stumbled across your blog before I served my own mission and loved it. by far my favorite mission blog, congrats on the engagement! Also I got married 6 months ago, and i don't know if its your style at all or where you're looking for venues, but check out the barn at linden nursery. We were the first couple to come to them about having a reception there and now they have a website that you can look at, however those pictures on their website seriously don't do any justice…like at all. i have some pictures on my blog; http://zackarlie.blogspot.com (its the second post from the top) and i have a ton more on my Facebook. Feel free to add me if you wanna look or to just check out the post. But good luck! don't stress too much about it, it'll all come together and before you know it, it will be over and you'll be married (:

    ReplyDelete



  4. ALL THANKS TO UPSTART LOAN AM NOW FINANCIALLY STABLE . upstartloan@yahoo.com
    I am Michelle Huxford from Casper, Wyoming. I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so emaciated due to lack of good food and my 2 kids age 5 and 8 were not also good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan agency that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan agency UPSTART LOAN INC ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) who grant him 245,000 USD loan at an affordable rate. He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found in the quest of seeking for loan after been scammed by various fake loan lenders online. He gave me their email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call (574) 301-1639, That was how i applied and was also granted a loan and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDERS( UPSTART LOAN INC) VIA email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or call +1 (574) 301-1639 to resolve your financial mess.

    ReplyDelete