engagements

Thursday, August 21


ello loves


with the stress and whirlwind of festivities out of the way i am finally getting around to posting again!

with that said its been a beautiful mess and i've loved loved loved the last few months of my life.

so much i cant keep the secrets and little details to myself.

over the next few weeks i'm going to do an in-and-out of my wedding from top to bottom.

today beginning with our engagements!




our engagement session was shot by the beautiful 

Brooke Stapleton

http://www.brookestapleton.com/


i looked long and hard for a photographer whose style matched the feel we were going for

i kept getting drawn back to brooke! not just because of her photos but because of her personality!

i love love love my husband but i know he hates hates hates posing for the camera. so i made sure to find a photographer who would make it fun and carefree.

lets just say after sharing a diet coke at sonic. it was love at first sight with this lovely lady

enjoy












hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha we are so talented











6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! You are both so lovely. I enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how crisp the photos are! Where did you guys have these taken? You guys are gorgeous! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had these taken out at the Salt Flats in Salt Lake City, Utah!!

      Delete
  3. you're the PRETTIEST which we already knew, and that shoe + ring picture is my FAVE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, your photos are the best! Found your blog a couple of days ago and I'm in love with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you are so beautiful inside and out. I love these. Your photographer is super talented.

    ReplyDelete