Testimony from Marc Schulz

Friday, March 8

This was sent to me (Isabelle's mom) from Leipzig from a member in the ward that I wanted to share with his permission:
 
"Hello, this is Brother Schulz of the Leipzig I ward, where Sister Diederich is currently serving. I know, that Sister Diederich is a great missionary who really applies the Gospel to her life and she has a wonderful dedication to the members and the people she finds everyday. She is a very hardworking, precise and diligent servant of the Lord. From my various teaches with her, I can tell you, she is very tenacious in getting the message out. She has done many wonders and miracles in Leipzig and the members and I appreciate that. This week though, she was a little bit set-back by health, which she masters with grace and will be on the path to recovery in no-time. I know, she will continue on her path of the Gospel and the Lord will guide her through those temporal difficulties. You readers of this blog can be glad, to read from such a wonderful missionary."
 
Mrs. Diederich, I hope you are wonderful as well, and that your weekend will be full of blessings. I attached a photo of us in Leipzig to this e-mail. The photo includes: Me, Sister Diederich, Elder Thurgood, Sister Warncke, Elder Brogdon, Sister Thurgood, Elder Duff, Mike, Li. It’s from February 12, 2013.
 
Yours faithfully
 
Marc Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment